The World’s Biggest Online Christmas Market is so much more than just a shopping experience – we want everyone who Visits to experience the same sort of feeling as a REAL in-person traditional Christmas Market which is why we include fun and festive Online Events in our Christmas Market Calendar! From Baking, Crafts, Music & MORE we want our visitors to enjoy a range of entertainment options, see a few of our past Events from 2020.
Where/How your Event Will be Promoted
2021 Market Events Calendar
Your Listing will be added to our Market Events Calendar on ChristmasMarket2021.com Our website was viewed over 250K times during November 2020 Market
RSVP Email Newsletter
We will be sending out News/Updates to our RSVP Email Newsletter subscribers several times a week during Market dates, reach thousands of potential viewers!
Your Event Listing will be shared across our entire Christmas Community, including our Facebook Event, Pages & Groups with over 1 Million Followers/Members.
If you’d like to your Online Christmas Event to be part of the 2021 Market Schedule, please feel free to submit the form below – we will review and publish to our 2021 Christmas Market Calendar if promote on our social channels if it’s a good fit.
For most LIVE Events submitted, one of our Market Organisers will be in touch to sort out all the details in advance to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Online Christmas Market 2021 Event Submission Guidelines
- Your Event should be festive-themed, family friendly, pre-recorded or LIVE video within the following categories: Musical Performance, Authors Q&A , Food/Drink Tutorial, Crafting Tutorial or TV/Movies Watch Party. We will not accept Sales events, please see Info For Vendors .
If pre-recorded, please use the date/time that your video will Premiere or your Watch Party will start.
- Include the specific URL/Website on which the Event will take place (eg: Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, Instagram Account, etc). Ideally, you should set up your Event first on your desired social channel, and then submit the exact URL/Event Link (although tis can be added/updated at a later date).
- Events will only be accepted which take place during market dates Nov 1st – 30th, 2021 and should be submitted at least 7 days in advance to allow time for review, publication & promotion to our Christmas Market attendees.
- You can add multiple events if you plan to host/share different Live Events/Tutorials/Performances etc during the Market Dates.
- Approval/Publication of Events is at the sole discretion of the Christmas Market 2021 organisers.